When you join KPMG, you will have the opportunity to work on the big stage. We work with many of the world's most famous, innovative and successful organizations, with an audit market share of:
- 36% of the largest US banks
- 50% of Fortune 1000 Communications companies
- 37% of Fortune 1000 Food & Beverage companies
- 28% of Fortune 1000 Insurance companies
On the non-audit side, we help organizations address major challenges such as cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and organizational and infrastructure change. We also work with a wide range of middle market and smaller businesses as well as private individuals, governments and public bodies.
We take a multi-disciplinary, industry-driven approach. Often you'll be working with colleagues from other areas to address challenging, complex issues, developing a deep understanding of a particular industry area.
So what does all this mean for you? It means the chance to work alongside, and for, outstanding people in roles that inspire and challenge you throughout your career.
Sources: KPMG LLP competitive analysis based on Fortune Global 1000 and Public Accounting Reports (July 2007).
Did you know?
- KPMG had the greatest Revenue growth of the Big 4 firms in FY 2011
- KPMG does work for:
- 77% of the Global Forbes 1000 (All Services)
- 97% of the Global Forbes 100 (All Services)
- 100% of the Global Forbes 50 (All Services)