Please contact us at email@example.com if, because of a disability, you need assistance navigating this website. This mailbox does not accept resumes.
This website supports the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (Windows only)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above
- Chrome 4.0 and above
It is recommended that you use the latest version of web browser software. You can download the latest version of browsers free from the following websites:
This website is designed for a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768. If your current setting is lower than 1024 x 768, the pages will not fit into your browser window without the need to use the scrollbars. If you would like to change your settings to the recommended resolution for optimum viewing of this site, please follow the easy steps below.
To change your screen resolution to the recommended 1024 x 768:
- Right-click your desktop
- Choose 'Properties' (should be the last choice on the pop-up menu)
- Click the 'Settings' tab
- Change the number on the slider bar (bottom left) from the current resolution to 1024 x 768
- Select 'OK'
- Click the 'Apple' symbol in the top-left-hand menu on your desktop
- Click 'System Preferences'
- Click 'Displays'
- In the pop-up window click 800 x 600 in the 'Resolutions' window.
- Your monitor will resize automatically
You will need Adobe Flash Player (version 8 or above) to view the multimedia presentations or video clips on this site. You can download the latest version from the following site:
You will need Adobe Reader (version 8 or above) to view Adobe Acrobat documents. You can download the latest version from the following site: